A3dsViewer - Free, fast and simple 3DS file viewer.
Quick download links
A3dsViewer 1.9 version. 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7/8 are supported.
A3dsViewer 1.4 version. Built for Ubuntu. Should run with other Linux
- Converts 3DS files to HTML5 (webgl, three.js) format.
- Minify files - minimize java script and and HTML files size.
- Combine to the one file - do output only one java script file.
- Launch browser after export - do launch the default system browser after file export is finished.
- Converts 3DS files to POV-Ray format.
- Outputs a POV-Ray mesh2.
- Provides possibility to output or ignore textures uv mapping.
- Provides possibility to manage diffuse values.
- Supports files drag and drop.
- Supports command line .
- Open file: A3dsViewer.exe file.3ds
- Convert: A3dsViewer.exe -c file.3ds out_file.pov
- Provides zooming possibility with mouse wheel.
- Provides zoom to rectangle possibility with ctrl key down and left mouse button.
- Possibility to preview 3ds model from different top, left, right, front, back and isometric views.
- Shows bounding box.
- Shows lights positions.
- Shows cameras positions.
- Possibility to download more than 400 3ds files for free.
- Possibility to upload/share 3ds files.
- Full screen mode.
- Screenshot - jpg and png file formats supported.
- Compress to zip - required only one click to get all texture files and 3ds file packed to the zip archive.
- 400 Mhz Intel or AMD processor
- 64 MB RAM
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us by e-mail
View more screenshots.
Donate in US-Dollars Donate in Euro